Sunday, May 13, 2012

Impossible Conversations

Impossible Conversations


The Met Costume Institute's Spring 2012 Exhibit, "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations" is here! The gala opening for the exhibit was attended by many glamourous celebrities in order to celebrate the work of these two important women in fashion. Beyonce was stunning in her Givenchy gown, and to think she just had a baby! I adore all of the incredible work on Scarlett Johansson's Dolce & Gabbana's gown. I think that Leighton Meester was my favorite however in the gold Marchesa. Cate Blanchett and Florence Welch can do no wrong in Alexander McQueen. I don't think I have to mention all of those who wore Prada!

I have actually had the pleasure of holding a real vintage Schiaparelli hat!


1 comment:

  1. These are neat! I don't think I'd wear anything pictured here, but I do love looking at it. Actually, I'd wear that purple dress toward the top! (Missed it during my first look at your board.)

    thatzannigirl.com
    tallblondeartist.com

    ReplyDelete